FLORIDA ROLL UP HURRICANE SHUTTERS:
These shutters attach above the window. They roll up and store in an enclosed box when not in use.
They are lowered either manually by a hand crank or automatically by push button, and lock in place for
• Hurricane Protection and security
• Manual or electric
• User-friendly operation
• Security, strength, and simplicity
• Miami Dade or Florida Building Code approved
ROLL-UP SHUTTERS PROS:
• Are permanently affixed above the windows and don't require any extra storage space. • Can easily be made storm-ready by one person. • Offer some of the best protection, and make an excellent theft deterrent.
ROLL-UP SHUTTERS CONS:
• Most expensive of the popular shutter systems. • Push-button-operated roll-down shutters require a battery backup system so the shutters can be lowered and raised during power outages. • Box on top of the window is rather bulky.
• 5 Year Limited Warranty (2 Year Limited Warranty on Motor)